jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What should the NY Jets do to reorganize or bring back the confidence of the fan

1. alexandriaruthk profile image77
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

What should the NY Jets do to reorganize or bring back the confidence of the fans?

Overhaul from top to bottom - firing of some key people, trade Tebow or Sanchez (contract considerations), fire the coach, Deepen their receiving corps some more. Work on the defense?

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Unfortunately for the Jets, besides the quarterback controversy, they lost their best defensive player (Revis) and offensive playmaker (Holmes).

Sanchez has played some good football in past years, including the playoffs. He has a big contract that will have to be paid by the Jets. If I was the owner of the Jets, I would fire the coach and GM and get somebody who knows how to manage quarterbacks. Jon Gruden is one name that comes to mind.

I would keep Mark Sanchez and get rid of Tim Tebow. That experiment was a big negative. Sanchez needs more weapons. Get a top receiver via free agency and also another running back.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

For the fans it is a simple answer, Start winning is all they care about.

4. Alphadogg16 profile image91
    Alphadogg16posted 5 years ago

One word...rebuild! The Jets were renowned for their vaunted defense........which even if Revis wasn't injured is not what it use to be. They are doing the right thing in starting Mcelroy this weekend, because they need to trash Tebow & Sanchez, neither are very good & they will not win a Championship with either of them under center. I would clean house and rebuild. Its not like they are even a contender right now.