jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

NFL 2012 Offensive Rookie Of The Year?

1. Miller2232 profile image60
    Miller2232posted 5 years ago

NFL 2012 Offensive Rookie Of The Year?

1.) RGIII
    2.) Andrew Luck
    3.) Russell "Last Name" Wilson

2. Alphadogg16 profile image90
    Alphadogg16posted 5 years ago

That's a tough one, Andrew Luck & RGIII have both been impressive, both have their teams play off bound, Luck has a team that had 2 wins last year in the play offs. Wilson has also been good, but he has a defensive & a strong running game that covers his back more often than not. I would give it to RGIII, despite missing a couple of games, he's more of a threat offensively than Luck or Wilson.

3. Whimsical Chair profile image71
    Whimsical Chairposted 5 years ago

I had to think about my choice for awhile.  I decided to go with Andrew Luck   His passing stats are good for a rookie.  Prior to this season, his team hired a rookie general manager and a new coaching staff.  The team lost a lot of good players.  He has Reggie Wayne to throw to, but he also has a rookie WR T. Y. Hilton to throw to.  Just one more thing.  The Colts also had to make a temporary coaching change because of Pagano's illness.

4. SuperBowlDeals profile image61
    SuperBowlDealsposted 5 years ago

Robert Griffin has been great and it's hard to go with anyone but him, but I will say that Russell Wilson has been right there. Both of these guys are going to be great QB's for years to come! So, Griffin gets my vote, but Wilson is 1A!

5. janshares profile image99
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

Definitely RGIII. You cannot argue his stats and history-making records as a first-rate rookie. He's awesome. Hands down.

working