jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Do you think Rex Ryan of the NFL Jets team should have been fired?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image69
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

Do you think Rex Ryan of the NFL Jets team should have been fired?

is he a good coach or just full of mouth? In the first two years as a coach of the Jets team, they were doing good, they were not in playoff in the past two years however. With the right offense players, do you think the Jets team can be a Superbowl contender with Rex Ryan as a coach?

2. number2son profile image60
    number2sonposted 5 years ago

No, probably not.  I happen to hate the Jets, so I really don't care.  I just want them to do badly.

3. Miller2232 profile image59
    Miller2232posted 5 years ago

No, because I'm enjoying the circus going on with the Jets right now.

1. number2son profile image60
      number2sonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well, I like the Dolphins, so I am enjoying it too.  They are my second favorite team.  My favorite team is the Eagles.

4. TrevorBasile profile image60
    TrevorBasileposted 5 years ago

I say no......Their GM has done an awful job drafting and signing free agents. The firing of him was a great move. Let the New GM they hire and Rex work together through the end of Rex's contract. If they still suck then its the circus and they should fire him

5. MarkRFox profile image76
    MarkRFoxposted 5 years ago

No! I am a Patriots fan and I love him there. Without him the Jets wouldn't be as hateable, nor would our two victories a year against them wouldn't be as satisfying!!! Plus where would we get all of our foot jokes from?

1. Miller2232 profile image59
      Miller2232posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm a Patriots fan as well, so we both love the circus that is going on with the Jets.

6. KDF profile image73
    KDFposted 5 years ago

yes should've been fired, the guy is a joke, abused Tim Tebow and all he  cares about is the media interviews, hasn't done anything and I'm glad my Dolphins finished better then the Jets. Tebow belongs in Jacksonville

Me too.  You might be right, he would be playing for his home town team.  I think that he could fit in Kansas City, and a few other places also.

7. Alphadogg16 profile image90
    Alphadogg16posted 5 years ago

Absolutely, Rex Ryan was a good defensive coordinator, but don't think he will get the Jets to contend. The Jets already had a tough defense before he arrived and since his arrival they have only gotten worse both offensively & defensively.

Well, at the start it looked like it might work out, as they went to the AFC championship game 2 years in a row.  Now, it doesn't look like they will contend with him as the coach.  It must have gotten stale.

working