jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year? Who do you want to win?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 5 years ago

Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year? Who do you want to win?

2. number2son profile image60
    number2sonposted 5 years ago

I want the Flyers to win the Stanley Cup, however, I don't know if they will.  I really don't know who will win it this year, as it is a little too early to call.

3. ajwrites57 profile image84
    ajwrites57posted 5 years ago

Hi wiserworld--It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh! (as Mike Lange would say) The Vegas odds-makers have the Pens favored 8/1 to win Lord Stanley's Cup this year. The Rangers are second and Flyers number five. So I'll go with my Pens. Let's Go Pens! Thanks for the question.

4. Paul Maplesden profile image77
    Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years ago

The Pittsburgh Penguins of course, is there anyone else?

1. ajwrites57 profile image84
      ajwrites57posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Go Pens!

2. Paul Maplesden profile image77
      Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Although after our performance against the Leafs last night, I may revise my opinion wink How come we can convincinly beat two of the toughest teams in the league (NY and Philly) and then cave against Toronto - Ah well...

3. number2son profile image60
      number2sonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Of course there is.  The Flyers might just turn things around, and win the Cup.  OK, that is what I am hoping will happen.  However, there are some very solid teams in the Western Conference that really would be the favorites.

4. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm with you Paul and ajwrites. Did you see that shootout win over the Sens last night? Wow, now that was exciting.

5. ajwrites57 profile image84

Pens beat the Sens--scratch my back with a hacksaw and slap me silly Sidney!

6. Paul Maplesden profile image77
      Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I know, Fleury was on great form. Would have been annoying to lose to a third Canadian team in a row! (But wasn't the Jets game awesome anyway?!)

7. number2son profile image60

They're going down.  Last night was terrible, but how about the game against the Leafs?  That was great!

5. FalseHonesty profile image59
    FalseHonestyposted 5 years ago

Pittsburgh has it this year.

At least I'm really hoping they do. Though I wouldn't mind seeing the Bruins with the Cup again either.

1. ajwrites57 profile image84

Go Pens! They won again tonight!

2. number2son profile image60

No way.  Neither of them are getting it.  How about the Flyers coming back from their terrible start, and winning the Cup?

working