My question to you is would you lose just to make Tiger Woods win?

1. Nonstopcelebrity profile image60
    Nonstopcelebrityposted 5 years ago

My question to you is would you lose just to make Tiger Woods win?

It sounds strange but it truly isn't. Tiger Woods is the driving force in the golfing world and his success means the success of the PGA which lost viewership when he didn't play in the 2012 Masters. Tiger Woods not only brings viewership but he brings sponsorships which means more money for everyone in the PGA. So since he's so important in the golfing world my question to you is would you lose to make Tiger Woods win which means more money for the PGA which will ultimately mean more money for you. Tiger Woods importance to the PGA is undeniable so it is better he be on top for everyone.

2. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Hi NonStopCelebrity! I think you are missing a key point. There is a big difference between Tiger not competing and Tiger facing a sure challenge.

If TIger competes and always comes out on top, especially by a clear margin, that actually becomes a bit dull.

I think the two best scenarios for golf fans and the PGA are: TIger has a challenging competitor and the two go head to head, fighting for the championship. Or, Tiger is clearly the best, but the field is closing in on the leader, and, in any match, someone else might just upset Tiger.

So, if I were a good enough golfer to challenge Tiger, I would go for it - for the good of the sport, and for everyone. A good sparring partner helps his opponents, and the whole sport, grow. We serve all by playing by the rules and doing our best.

3. Borsia profile image43
    Borsiaposted 5 years ago

I would never play anything below my best in order for someone else to win.
    Their celebrity means nothing to me and if they are really all that great they will win no matter who tries their best to beat them.

working