IF U WAS THE NFL commissioner Would you put a big oh fine on the coaches for bei

1. profile image56
    lonniebearposted 4 years ago

IF U WAS THE NFL commissioner Would you put a big oh fine on the coaches for being on the field

How much would u fine a coach in the NFL

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I'm a huge Steelers fan, but I do agree that Tomlin interfered with play on the field. I don't know if he did that on purpose, but that's beside the point. The only time a coach should be in the field of play is during a timeout. If that was a player, there would've been a penalty for too many men on the field. I think the same should apply to the coaching staff. Penalize the offending coach by placing the ball at the point where he got in the way. In the cases like with Tomlin, the refs should decide whether or not the player would have scored. If they feel the man carrying the ball would not have been tackled without the interference (intentional or otherwise) and would've scored, that team should be awarded the 6 points. Should they be fined? Only if it can be proven it was intentional or if the coach is a repeat offender.

working