Do you use your contacts when playing sports?

1. Swope profile image60
    Swopeposted 3 years ago

Do you use your contacts when playing sports?

Mine are hard contacts and I'm worried about getting hit in the face or them getting knocked out.

2. profile image0
    spahi992posted 3 years ago

I don't, but people always tell me to get "Sport Glasses". I'm not sure if that is the correct term in English, but they say that there are glasses for people that don't see very well and want to play sports. They are hard to break.
    Didn't really interested me so I never did any research on them, my eyesight is not that bad.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 3 years ago

I haven't played sports in a while, but I did wear contacts at all times when I played. That said, I had soft contacts -- I didn't have to worry about anything worse than one accidentally falling out. Thankfully, they never did fall out. On the other hand, I found out it can be REALLY hazardous to play soccer with glasses, especially when you're the shortest one on the team. Are soft contacts a possibility just for sports? Mine were a bit expensive with a 7-diopter correction plus astigmatism correction, but they were so worth not having to deal with the glasses.

working