jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you wear glasses or contacts?

1. beverlyannblock profile image58
    beverlyannblockposted 6 years ago

Do you wear glasses or contacts?

2. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

Wear reading glasses and don't know if I would wear contacts if my vision went out further.

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I wear glasses.  I can't stand the idea of putting contacts in my eyes.  I don't even like to use eyedrops unless I must.  Besides, I think glasses are really cute and fashionable.

4. jujanester profile image77
    jujanesterposted 6 years ago

I wear eyeglasses way back in high school,, but changed it to contact lens coz the center of my eyeglasses which touches my nose always leaves mark and that makes me so ugly,,,my vision is aroun 350 +,,but I hate wearing contact lens because its so disturbing when  I have to remove it. But good to have both, when you're out then you can wear your contacts, but when you're just at home, you just wear your old glasses. Anyways hope to have my eyes lasered someday. cheers!

5. Movie Master profile image77
    Movie Masterposted 6 years ago

I wear glasses, have done for years. I have tried contact lenses, but was really squeamish about putting them in, and if I managed that there was no guarantee I would be able to get them out!
    So, I am still wearing glasses and hate it, I should wear them all the time, but seem to have got use to seeing stuff blurry!

6. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

glasses , , ,I don't think from what they tell me contacts would work unless I still had glasses for one field or the other.

7. celebritie profile image80
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

I wear colored contacts sometimes, depends on what outfit I am wearing for the day.

8. nina64 profile image82
    nina64posted 5 years ago

I wore glasses for most of my elementary school years. I hated that. I was teased so much. I started to wear contacts when I turned 18 years old, and I loved it ever since. Most people say i look better with contacts. I agree!!!!!!