jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What have you accomplished this summer?

1. elayne001 profile image74
    elayne001posted 3 years ago

What have you accomplished this summer?

2. profile image0
    Ghaelachposted 3 years ago

We love our caravan. That is usually from Easter until October we are over at our static caravan on the Dutch/German boarder. We don't work any more, so this gives us the opportunity to go there when the weather is nice, being only a 35mins drive away from home. But in answer to your question this year has been a little different as from the beginning of May to this day I've had over 25 doctors visits. That's an average of 6 visits each month. But thankfully I have a break until the end of next week.
    My answer to your question is that I have accomplished an amazing amount of doctors visits.
    PS: What have you accomplished

elayne001posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sounds similar to my summer (seeing doctors and having surgery), but I think you've got me beaten. Hope you feel better soon.

3. Say Yes To Life profile image79
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 3 years ago

For the first time in 4 years, I GOT TO GO TO MY BELOVED HIGH CASCADE SNOWBOARD CAMP!!!!!  My snowboarding wasn't even that rusty!

elayne001posted 3 years agoin reply to this

That is great! I am going to my class reunion next week. Hope I survive and recognize classmates as well as being recognized. I accomplished getting my knee fixed, which should make a big difference in my activity level.

4. bensen32 profile image83
    bensen32posted 3 years ago

As a scuba diver my goal for this season was to get in at least 25 dives this summer, without a major diving trip and I just did dive 26 yesterday and will more than likely get to 30 before the season is done for in mid October.
    Our season here in Norther Illinois goes from May to October so we try to get in all the diving we can in that 6 months.

5. mastergreen profile image78
    mastergreenposted 3 years ago

Made more friends, especially the right ones. Made more good memories and watched a lot of movies and wrote a lot of poems. I think those things are great accomplishments too in life.