Do people think that soccer is the easiest sport you could play ? Why ? Or why n

1. profile image55
    angeljoveposted 3 years ago

Do people think that soccer is the easiest sport you could play ? Why ? Or why not ?

I think it is cause you just run kick the ball and also score goals like any other sports. But for me soccer is the easiest cause I grew up playing soccer and I wanna hear from you people out there do you think soccer is easy ?

2. Paul Kuehn profile image95
    Paul Kuehnposted 3 years ago

I have never played soccer in my life, but I think it is not an easy sport.  You have to really be in good physical shape because there is so much running you have to do.

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image82
    Kathleen Cochranposted 3 years ago

How many sports can you name that require you to run an average of seven miles through the course of the game?  Easy?  Not even a little bit.  The field is larger than a football field.  You only have one official on the field to regulate the rules.  And the only protection you wear is shin guards.  Does any of that sound easy?  I have two grown sons who still play.  I wish they could answer this question.  No, on second thought, their language would certainly be unacceptable for polite society!

working