jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

New England Patriots Deflated Footballs. Do You Think An Asterisk Be Put By Thei

1. Sam Tumblin profile image66
    Sam Tumblinposted 2 years ago

New England Patriots Deflated Footballs. Do You Think An Asterisk Be Put By Their Super Bowl Win?

New England Patriots Deflated Footballs. Do You Think An Asterisk Should Be Put By Their Super Bowl Win? *******Cheaters Patriots******* Hey I'm Just Saying! *THE SUPER BOWL DEFLATING CHAMPS THE DEFLATE PATRIOTS* WHO DAT!!!!

2. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12546892_f260.jpg

If indeed it is true; no there should be no asterisk. Instead they should be given a special Super Bowl Trophy; well almost exactly the same, yet with a partially deflated silver football, perhaps in the shape of a hockey puck...

3. Larry Rankin profile image93
    Larry Rankinposted 2 years ago

I think an asterisk could go by the Spygate wins, but I just don't think Deflate Gate is a big deal. Do you think every pitcher to have admitted to scuff a ball should have asterisks by all their wins?

I like to vilify the Pats as much as anyone else, but I make a big distinction between cheating off the field: steroids, stealing play books, paying off refs, to trying to get away with a little tomfoolery: O-lineman holding, scuffing baseballs, altering footballs, pine tar, stuff like that.

On top of this: the deflated balls arguably don't even help, besides in one's mind. Aaron Rodgers prefers his football overinflated.

Maybe I'm crazy, but in my opinion this whole Deflate Gate business has been overblown. A few fines should be leveled and we move on.

4. ParadigmEnacted profile image71
    ParadigmEnactedposted 2 years ago

Should a person who gets a traffic ticket become a registered sex offender?

1. Sam Tumblin profile image66
      Sam Tumblinposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Getting Down And Dirty!!! Thanks For Your Honest Answer.

5. profile image0
    Kevin Goodwinposted 2 years ago

Absolutely not. Other teams have admitted to doing the same and their is no outrage over those teams. Also did you know that two of those deflated balls were on the Colts sideline.

working