What Is Your Favorite Football Team And Why?

1. profile image61
    AdrielMontejanoposted 2 years ago

What Is Your Favorite Football Team And Why?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12647829_f260.jpg

2. lions44 profile image99
    lions44posted 2 years ago

New York Giants. Mostly geographic (Bronx native) and my dad's stories of their great teams of the 40s and 50s (and early 60s). Thankfully by the time I was in high school, they were an elite franchise again.   
    For my generation (born in the 60s), geography won't be the deciding factor.  There were lots of Raiders, Dolphins, Steelers and Cowboys fans in the neighborhood because they were in the Super Bowl every year those days and on Monday Night Football.  And surprisingly, those allegiances still remain.  I was "weird" because I liked the Giants in the 1970s.   Sprinkle in the odd Jets fan too.   

Great question. Welcome to HP.

3. Sibtain Shahid profile image60
    Sibtain Shahidposted 12 months ago

my favorite football team is real madrid.because of Criastiano Ronaldo.I love Criastiano Ronaldo passion for football .He was just just 15 years old when the doctors diagnosed him with heart problem.This condition would have been a hindrance for him to play.He got himself treated for the issue.And he started training just few days later thats why i love him and support real madrid

working