jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)

Houston Texans vs. Cincinnati Bengals

1. Pandiani profile image59
    Pandianiposted 5 years ago

The game is about to begin, And if anyone wants to share thoughts, i would like too aswell.

2 rookies against eachother in the play-offs, Texans first play-off match ever and The Natural Andre Johnson. This can't be anything else but a great game day! (;

Pandianiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This post will function as a way to get any comments and frustrations, you might have during the game, out in the open (:

2. Pandiani profile image59

Talk about a nervours start..

3. wavegirl22 profile image44
    wavegirl22posted 5 years ago

so who are you rooting for? this game.. through the playoffs?

most of us here are fans of a one NFL team or another . ..

and you hail from?

4. Pandiani profile image59

Well, I'm from Denmark, and i have been a Chargers fan since I saw them, when I was enjoying a vacation at the west coast.

My play-off favourite is 49'ers simply because i love the way they play!

I'm rooting for Bengals today (:

you?..

1. wavegirl22 profile image44
      wavegirl22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

A New York girl situated in sunny Charger land. (huge dislike for the Charger Organization)

I root for the Jets and the Giants .. .

One dead in the water and one just coming alive!

This game I would like to see the Bengals pull it out, just cause they are young and are playing their hearts out.  .

Think your giants got what it takes this year?

1. wavegirl22 profile image44
          wavegirl22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do believe the Giants have it. .

to quote Deion  . . .

I Believe in Eli

5. Pandiani profile image59

A lot of penalties for Texans this early.

But what catch, and what a stupid penalty Nelson..

6. Pandiani profile image59

Was getting worried, but it looks like this could turn out to be a wild game day after all!

7. Pandiani profile image59

Green is the man??

8. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

the Bengals QB is better, plus their defense is catching up with the Texans. And even if they lost, it is still a big season for them, oh even for Texans too.

I have nothing against the Texans!!!

9. Pandiani profile image59

Come on Bengals!!!!

10. Pandiani profile image59

This game.. Is over

11. manlypoetryman profile image64
    manlypoetrymanposted 5 years ago

And the Texans won it! Now...on to the next one. I know the Texans will give it their all...and help write a new chapter for Houston going through the play-offs.

It will be an interesting match-up...especially if our (Texan) rookie quarterback gets his passing game in synch. During the regular season: Texans were ranked second in the league in total defense: Ravens were third. That fact alone will make it it very interesting...indeed!

The Ravens are being picked favorite...in the match-up...but the game still has to be played. There is no telling what our Texan team is still capable of...though I'll be a complete nervous wreck through the entire match...Go Texans!

And i guess that it's fair to say that practically anything can happen after Broncos victory yesterday..
      Haven't been much of a Texans guy, but as i watched them beat Bengals I've grown a little interest in them, and I'm definitely rooting for them against Ravens whom i despise!

1. manlypoetryman profile image64
        manlypoetrymanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Alright...glad to see the Texans pick-up another fan. Here is a tip from someone who has been watching Houston football for forty years approx.
        Good luck with it...and your nerves! It will be a "nail-biter"...this much I promise you. Houston is and always has been "Clutch City" lol We earned that title in the 90's with our basketball team...but it was only 'cause it had been felt throughout all our sports teams...that the Houston Rockets acclaimed that title...and turned us into "Champ City" for the first time!(The Rockets...They were Awesome...those years!)

http://www.sportsblink.com/product_images/nba-houston-rockets-champions-clutch-city-dvd-3201130.jpg

Oh, but I dream...there is still along way to go for the Texans. (Yet...why not go for it...when you are with in range? At least...that's what I think.) Nobody is talking like that down in H-town until after the Raven game...but still my mind wonders...What if? big_smile

working