Beauty tips for glowing skin
Who does not loves a glowing skin. A skin which glows isaa sign of healthy and happy skin. There are some tips on how to have glowing skin. One should remember that applying many of the packs given below will not make you skin glow forever, you should keep using them twice or thrice a week for better results.
- Mix tomato juice with a few drops of honey. Apply it gently on face and wash after 15 minutes with lukewarm water and apply twice a week.
- Mix sandal oil and lemon juice and massage gently on face. Wash after half an hour. This will not only make your face glow but also decrease itchiness.
- Yogurt ! natural cleanser and simply awesome for every skin type.
- Mix oatmeal and lemon juice with a mashed guava. Wash after 30 minutes. This will leave the skin glowing
- Mix orange peel, turmeric and milk and apply generously on face. Wash after 15 minutes. This pack is great for glowing skin.
- Aloe vela is great for skin in order to achieve a glowing skin.
- Just a week left for a party? Mix castor oil, lemon juice and honey and apply on your face regularly for a week. Apply the mixture and wash after 15 minutes with lukewarm water. This is a self tested pack.
- Make a pack of honey and aspirin. This is an excellent pack for glowing skin.
- Make a pack with gram flour, turmeric and rose water. Keep it for at least 15 minutes and then slightly scrub it off your face.Wash with ice cold water.
- A quick tip, apply a mashed banana and wash your face after 15 minutes. Your face will be glowing!
- I am not quite sure but I have heard that running an ice cube over your face just 5 minutes before applying makeup.
- Coconut milk and lemon juice mixed in equal proportions is an excellent pack for glowing skin.
- Mix 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of olive oil and 1/ 2 tsp of sea salt ( in case you do not have sea salt, then use normal salt ).
- Drink a lot of water. This is the most easiest way to have a glowing skin. Not only will your face be acne free but you will also be healthy. Be sure to drink clean water.
- Regular use of vitamin E oil will also make your skin glow within a week.
- A friend of mine is using Bio oil and I can see significant change in her face. Her face is glowing and her skin looks smooth. I have ordered a small bottle from Amazon.com.
- Try avoiding the sun. The sun rays are not so good for the skin. Do apply sun screen with SPF
- Grind almond, mix it with 1 tsp of milk and 1 tsp of olive oil. Massage gently and wash after 15 minutes.
- In case you have an oily skin, use lemon juice instead of olive oil in the above mixture.
- Take a proper 8 hours sleep. NO matter how much your face is glowing, those dark circle and tired eyes will spoil your face.
- Recent update : recently I found out that if I apply coconut oil and tea tree oil in the night, it gives my skin a glow in the morning when I get up. Since it's winter here,my skin doesn't feel very oily. The ratio of the coconut oil and tea tree oil is 4:1 as tea tree is an essential oil and should not be applied directly on the skin. It should be mixed with a carrier oil.
TO know more about skin and hair care, go through the hubs below