Glowing skin from honey
Honey has antibacterial properties. It is not only good for your health but is simply great for skin and hair. Given below are some tips to have glowing skin and healthy hair from honey.
- Mix 1/ 4 cup of honey in your bathing water and come out from the bathroom with a soft skin.
- Mix 1 tsp of honey with 1/ 2 tsp of almond powder. This mixture makes an excellent scrub.
- Apply honey on your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water.
- Mix honey and egg yolk and apply on the face. Wash after 15 minutes. This is an excellent pack for acne.
- Egg white and honey mixed together will help in reducing tan,
- Honey is also an excellent hair pack. Apply honey and olive/ almond oil in equal proportion and apply on your hair. Shampoo after an hour.
- For hair growth, add 1/ 4 tsp of cinnamon powder and mix with the pack above.
- If you are suffering from acne, apply honey on the affected area and wash after 15 minutes.
- To lighten acne scars, apply a mixture of 1 tsp of tomato juice and 1 tsp of honey on our face and wash after 15 minutes.
- For shiny hair, mix 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice in a cup of warm water and pour it in your hair after shampoo. Do not wash off this mixture. It will not get sticky or smell bad.
- To moisturize your skin, apply 1 tsp of honey with 1 tsp of grated apple. Wash after 15 minutes with lukewarm water.
- To reduce dark circles under eyes, apply equal measure of honey and almond oil.
- Mix 1/ 2 tsp of milk powder and 1 tsp of honey and apply on your face. Wash after 20 minutes. This is an excellent face cleanser. You can also apply this mixture in your body.
- If you want to get rid of wrinkles in a natural way, then apply honey and carrot juice in equal proportion. Add a pinch of baking soda and apply on the face. Wash after 15 minutes.
- Want luscious lips? apply honey on your lips and wash after 20 minutes.
- Who does not know about the famous honey milk bath! Mix 1/ 2 cup of milk and 3- 4 tsp of honey in your bath. This bath will reduce tiredness. In case you do not want to add milk, then add some milk powder.
- Want soft hands? Apply honey on your palms and rub. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Have a foot spa in your home by mixing 1 tsp of honey, a few drops of vanilla extract, 2 tsp oil of your choice and 1 tsp of liquid soap. Soak your feet and relax.
- Those who are conscious of their weight, drink honey and cinnamon powder mixture mixed in a cup of warm water.
- You can also use the pack of saffron and honey to remove spots from face.
To know more about natural ways for glow skin, go through the following articles.