- Fashion and Beauty
Cheap Plastic Surgery
Can you really get cheap plastic surgery??
People want to be able to get plastic surgery for many different reasons. But, when they start looking around at plastic surgery prices, they may be turned off from some of the higher prices they see. While often times these prices are fairly standard no matter what clinic you look at, there definitely are ways to be able to get cheaper plastic surgery. But, there are things to consider as well as watch out for if you're looking for discount plastic surgery. I will walk you through this topic so that you can make the right decision for you while being aware of the risks and also the ways to get cheap plastic surgery.
Be sure to read all of the way through. You don't want to end up falling for one of the scams that some clinic try to pull on you. Good luck on your search for plastic surgery at cheaper prices!
Plastic Surgery Procedures
Here is a list of common plastic surgery procedures that people get:
- butt lift
- breast lift
- face lift
- hair replacement or transplants
- chemical peel
- laser skin resurfacing
- breast augmentation or enlargement
- Botox injections,
- and many more....
No matter what type of procedure you are wanting to get done, I will be able to provide for you some great tips for you to be able to hopefully get cheaper cosmetic surgery.
Some Tips to Get Cheap Plastic Surgery
While each of these tips below may or may not work for everyone, you can definitely look through and see if any will be able to help you out depending on your specific circumstance.
- Pay in Cash - Most doctors, especially plastic surgery doctors, are used to setting up payment plans. Since medical procedures can become quite expensive, it isn't uncommon for them to receive payments over time. The problem with this for the doctors is that some times people just don't pay. In worse economic times, this becomes even more of a problem when people are losing jobs and their houses, medical bills are one of the last things to be paid, if at all. So, if you are able to pay cash for a procedure up front, a doctor knows they'll be able to get all of their money, instead of risking the possibility of you not paying and having to take you to collections. If you are able to pay cash, you may be able to negotiate a cheaper plastic surgery price.
- Bring a Friend - If a doctor can get 2-3 clients instead of one, they'll be much more likely to reduce the price for all of them. Plus, if you're willing to be in the same recovery room as someone, that frees up space and time, as well as money, for the doctors. They'll be able to pass some of those savings onto to you so that you can get what you need done at the same time. Talk with the doctor and see if they are willing to do it, and be willing to go talk to another doctor if not.
- Be a Test Subject - Students who are studying to become plastic surgeons need people to practice on. You may want to look around in your area and see if there are any plastic surgery schools around. They usually have extremely discounted prices if you're willing to be one of the test subjects. This may or may not be within your comfort level, and a lot of people aren't willing to risk it, but if you want it done cheaply and understand the risk, then you'll be able to definitely save some money.
- Go to Another Country - Often times if the prices in your area are just too expensive and none of the options above are able to save you money, then I would highly recommend going to another country to get your plastic surgery done. this can definitely be scary, but there are highly qualified plastic surgeons in other countries that can do it for a much cheaper price, even with the plane ticket factored in. Definitely do your research and find someone who is licensed by a board that has strict procedures, and you're good to go. I would definitely look into Mexico, India, and Brazil before looking into other countries.
Plastic surgery is definitely expensive, and prohibitively so for some people. But, as you saw above, there are definitely ways that you are able to get a better price when it comes to cosmetic surgery. I hope you have learned a little bit more about cheap plastic surgery, and good luck in your search for lower prices!
More Hubs on Plastic Surgery You Can Read
- Laser Clinic
Before talking about the various uses of lasers in clinical settings, it is paramount for individuals to briefly understand what a "LASER" is and how it works. LASERs stand for "light amplification stimulated...
- Male Plastic Surgery
For a long period of time, it was almost taboo for a man to get plastic surgery, but times are definitely changing and it is no longer just women who are considering getting plastic surgery. In a world where...
- Laser Face Lift
Cosmetic surgery has definitely come a long way in the past couple of decades. There are many more procedures today as well as the procedures being a lot safer than they were even 5-8 years ago. One of...
- Male Cosmetic Surgery
In the modern times, men take care of their bodies almost as much as women do. A lot of socio-psychological factors have contributed in making men more conscious about their bodies, than ever before. Hence,...