- Fashion and Beauty
How To Avoid Falling For A Fake TAG Heuer
Only The Real Deal Will Do
If there is one thing that can make you feel as sexy as Brad Pitt or Maria Sharapova, it would be the sporty yet elegant TAG Heuer watch. Having the watch's metallic strap bound securely around your wrist is enough to give you the confidence boost you need to go on with your everyday life. However, nothing can be as heartbreaking and infuriating as discovering that you had invested your precious dollars in a fake watch.
Authentic Tag Heuer Watch
Don't Be Deceived By A Fake TAG Heuer
Over the past few years, thousands of fake TAG Heuer watches made their way into the market. Though spotting the poor quality replicas was much easier, Swiss fakes were so close to the real deal that many TAG Heuer fanatics were easily deceived by these good counterfeits. If you want to make sure that your money ends up in TAG Heuer's pockets rather than those of a sleazy shop owner, keep the following tips in mind while shopping for your next watch:
Tips To Help You Avoid Falling For A Fake TAG Heuer
Smear a few drops of water on the face of the watch. If the water doesn't pull together, then the dial isn't made of smooth sapphire crystal. This is a clear indication that the watch is a fake.
- Check the watch face closely for dust particles behind the glass. If there aren't any, then chances are that you have an original watch in your hands.
- Each link of a genuine TAG Heuer link watch is made from two pieces of pure metal. On the other hand, a replica is more likely to be made from a single piece of hollow metal.
- Make sure to test the buttons on the side. The buttons of a real TAG Heuer watch will actually perform multiple functions whereas those on a replica will be duds.
- Test the watch's performance in low light or darkness. TAG Heuer uses LumiNova on its watches' hands and dial. This allows you to see the dial when there is less or no light. If the dial glows faintly or remains dark, walk out of the store because the watch is a fake.
- A prominently etched serial number and the TAG Heuer logo on the back of the watch face are indications of a genuine watch.
- Take a close look at the bottom of the watch's face. Unless you see the words "Swiss Made," the watch is definitely a counterfeit.
With these points in mind, you can rest assured that you will only have a genuine TAG Heuer watch decorating your wrist!
Look For Sellers Of REAL, Authentic TAG Heuer Watches
The watches displayed below are from an eBay Top Seller, AuthenticWatches, whose website is ranked as one of the top watch websites. They are BizRate Customer Certified, as well as a trusted member of MJSA--Manufacturing Jewelers and Suppliers of America among others. Rest assured, this eBay seller's watches are are the real deal! You can check out his TAG Heuer watches as well as other designer watches in his store here.
TAG Heuer Watches On Amazon
How To Buy REAL Designer Items Online
- Buy A Rolex | How To Spot A Fake Rolex!
If you're in the market to buy a Rolex watch, you need to know how to spot a fake Rolex. I've done some research and wanted to share with you what I learned so you can be an educated consumer. After all, both...
- The Shopper's Guide To Designer Imposter Handbags
While shopping for a new handbag, there are two reasons you may end up buying a designer imposter handbag: You may either want a new fashionable bag for a lower price, or you may have been tricked into buying...
- How To Tell Fake David Yurman Jewelry On eBay
I'm a big fan of David Yurman jewelry. I own two pieces and love them. I have an 11mm Prasiolite Albion ring and similar bracelet. I received one from my husband for a birthday, and the other piece to...
- Best Deals On Authentic Coach Bags And Handbags From...
If you are looking to buy a new or used AUTHENTIC Coach bag, clutch, wristlet or Coach accessory at a great price, but are worried you may end up with a fake or knock off Coach product, eBay Powersellers may...
- Find Your Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbag From This ...
Looking for an authentic Louis Vuitton handbag? Have you considered purchasing a Louis Vuitton handbag from an eBay seller? My guess is that you have, but you are wary that you may end up buying a fake Louis...
- Trusted Ebay Sellers Have The Coach Diaper Bag You W...
Your Coach diaper bag is waiting for you right now on eBay. How do I know? I'm a HUGE fan of Coach purses and products (and luckily I live near a Coach outlet), and I know that there is an amazing amount of...
- Want To Buy A Rolex Submariner? Things To Know
What's the allure of the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner? The Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner, part of Rolex's Oyster Perpetual Professional line, was first introduced to the public by Rolex in 1954 at...
- My Rolex Submariner Purchase Experience
It was April 16th, 2008 when I purchased a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Submariner for my husband for our 15th wedding anniversary. I had no plans on this particular day to make such a purchase, but something...