The olive oil hair treatment for healthier result
Is olive oil good for your hair?
The olive oil treatment is one of the most effective uses on hair. Besides for cooking, uses of olive oil have been recognized by many hair experts to cure some problems on human scalp.
When you applying olive oil on your hair, it will get soften, shiny, and stronger roots. How effective olive oil hair treatment going to be?
First we need to understand how the oil will work on your hair and how to apply them the right way.
About extra virgin olive oil vs olive oil. What are the differences?
Before we continue with our hair treatment using olive oil, let’s first get to know a little more on what makes olive oil has different grade or quality.
The highest quality you can get from extracting fresh olives to extract olive oil should be no longer than 48 hours after being harvested. In the process, you need to use granite or steel base grinder to get what is called First Cold Press production.
The olive oil batches that come out from grinder for the first time are what we know as Extra Virgin grade, and the second batches, the Virgin olive oil.
The pomace olive oil
After squeezed first, you get extra virgin and virgin grade from the second squeeze.
Would there any oil left in the olives or fruits?
That's correct! The olives fruit has to be treated differently to get more oil out after you get extra virgin and virgin. In this case you need to use hot water, and squeeze that oil leftover out off the olives.
How would you name these final products?
Have you ever heard the name pure olive oil, refined, and extracted? Do these names sound familiar?
Try pomace olive oil, yes all these names created due to the lower quality of olive oil produced and to differentiate themselves from Extra virgin olive oil, and virgin olive oil.
Now, what is the difference between extra virgin olive oil, and extra light?
The appearances of course, the lighter the color, the brighter, and the name becomes extra light, as simple as it looks.
Using olive oil for hair will help to solve some general problems
Do you want to have healthy and thicker hair? Just rub olive oil on your scalp on regular basis and get beautiful hair to grow gloriously.
No one ever doubts the health benefit of olive oil, because of high monounsaturated fat content, the good fat as opposed to saturated fat, the bad one.
As you know, mono-saturated fat can regulate cholesterol, oxidation that can reduce inflammation, prevent hypertension and protecting you from heart disease.
The olive oil benefits for hair
- Preventing hair fall – You can use olive oil for hair growth, and prevent hair loss.Due to mono-saturated fat content, antioxidant, as well as vitamin E, those key ingredients that nourish and strengthen your hair’s roots which automatically you get to avoid hair loss.
- Scalp cleanser – olive oil can clean your scalp, preventing DHT hormone to grow which responsible for thinner hair grows.
- Hair softener – the natural softener quality of olive oil has been widely used by Industries to produce better conditioners.
- Flea exterminator – using olive oil for hair will help you to kill both flea and bacteria growing on scalp.
Simple olive oil hair treatment
The better way to apply olive oil on hair is simply by heating process.
- First pour about half a cup of oil into aroma-therapy burner and turn on the heat. Let the oil to reach warm temperature, touch it with your fingers, if warm enough then they are ready to be applied on your hair.
- Get a little of those heated olive oil onto the palm of your hand, and rub into your hair with a little massage movements with the tip of your fingers.
- After massaging cover your hair with shower cap. Covering your hair will help the oil to penetrate into the hair’s pores. Let your hair covered at least one to two hours, and then rinse with shampoo.
Using olive oil regularly, you’ll see how your hair will look more shiny, smoother, and healthier.
More hair related articles
- How to Grow Thick Hair with Home Remedies and Vitamins
One of the most common hair problems around is thinning hair or hair loss, which can upset both men and women. Fortunately, there are home remedies for thicker hair that can stimulate the hair follicles for a more vibrant appearance.
- Home remedies to grow thick hair and how to naturally increase thickness and volume of hair - Daily
How can I naturally grow thicker hair? A reader wants tips for getting fuller hair. Find advice and how to tips on getting thick hair at DailyGlow.com.
- How to grow a beard faster and get that strong new l...
How to grow a beard? For some men growing beard is more important than other, as they follow a cultural or religion beliefs. Anyway, beard become increasingly popular these days, the more beard covered your face, the more styles you can get.
- Do you know other uses of soybeans? One would be the production of soy trypsin inhibitor
Other than food sources do you know other uses of soybeans? One would be trypsin inhibitor that acts as preventive agents to stop insects from destroying crops. There are other uses of soybeans you might never heard of. Let’s find out!
- How antioxidants and oxidants affect your life?
What is antioxidants? Chemicals that can stop bad oxygen being consumed. This type of oxygen is the oxidant or the transformed oxygen, or the bad oxygen, that further can mutate into free radicals that causing cancers. There are a lot of antioxidants
- What oxidants and antioxidants can do to your health?
What is oxidants? Another form of oxygen that cause damage to our health. Oxidants may also transform into free radicals that notoriously contribute to cancer. What can we do? At first we must be able to identify where do these oxidants come from and
- Green tea does it have caffeine that create the same...
Green tea does it have caffeine. Other than its health benefits, some people believe that green tea has caffeine, let's find out.
- Discover benefits of ginseng that has been used for ...
Benefits of ginseng come in various form, but mostly people will use them to fight stress, fatigue, enhance vitality. This herb has been used for many decades, and the wild one is highly regarded as the most expensive types.
- What is Arnica Montana? The yellow and orange flower...
What is arnica montana? The herb has been used for hundred of years to ease any form of pains. This beautiful flower are mostly found in Mountain area. You can get arnica cream and apply to your bruise or swollen area.
- Delicious almond health benefits, would consuming th...
You might think of almond as a delicious snack that can be consumed every once in a while. Actually almond health benefits has given a lot of people major health improvement in their life, ones that we really never have imagine before.