jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

what are your skin concerns?

1. Ashley Gisell profile image74
    Ashley Gisellposted 5 years ago

I am currently brainstorming a new business idea. I am in esthetician and I really enjoy what I do. There are so many types of skin types out there and I'd like to accommodate every type of skin. So tell me, what are your concerns and what is your age? I'd like to know your body skin concerns and facial skin concerns.

1. profile image58
      nabilnaturalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh  thats good

1. profile image58
        nabilnaturalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

i  produce natural care

2. TeachableMoments profile image80
      TeachableMomentsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ashley,
      Oh, there are so many. smile Well, I'm 36 and I suffer from extremely oil skin which causes acne. My skin no longer has the elasticity it used to have just a few years ago. sad

Ashley Gisellposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Try using a gel cleanser, and for your elasticity try products with vitamin C. hope it helps:)

2. pinklemonadegirl profile image90
    pinklemonadegirlposted 4 years ago

This is a great thread! I hope you can help me.

I am 24, but I'm still suffering from hormonal acne. I tried products with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide but they can never clear my complexion. I also have very sensitive skin because I flare up when I change shampoos.

Ashley Gisellposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Since you said its hormonal acne it should be occuring around your chin area and lower cheeks. Salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide might be to harsh for your sensitive skin. Instead of clearing your skin it may cause over drying and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I recommend to use natural products. A brand I recommend is named 100% pure. You can find it online and in pharmacies. I recommend you cleanse twice a day, and after use a toner. The last step is a moisturizer. Only exfoliate 2-3 times a week. A light exfoliator with no beads. I suggest an enzyme exfoliator. Hope this helps pinklemonadegirl, thanks for reading.

working