jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

The right shoes for the wrong occasion

1. ProCW profile image80
    ProCWposted 8 years ago

The right shoes for the wrong occasion

How to avoid having to buy new shoes for events that you're not used to attending.

2. falasharegina profile image58
    falashareginaposted 8 years ago

the trick is to get one pair of get shoes. I would recommend a pointy toe kitten heel because they are fashionable but still easy to walk around in. Kitten heels can be worn with jeans or a more elegant outfit and in fall or spring so their pretty versatile and available; try either macys' for a more reliable shoe to keep for a while or payless if you are not much for dressing up. I would also recommend getting them in black.

3. Tallell97 profile image52
    Tallell97posted 8 years ago

I would advise not buying something outlandish and wild, stick to a simple, classic design that you can wear with several outfits. Something like a mid-heel court, in a neutral colour, depending on your outfit (and whether it's summer or winter).

4. bridgessarah profile image59
    bridgessarahposted 6 years ago

Just stick to the classic style shoes and you will never make a mistake. Browse my huibs for shoe suggestions and reviews for brands like Dune shoes and Hotter shoes http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-find-Hot … -clearance

5. funkyfan profile image54
    funkyfanposted 6 years ago

I think you can choose the casual or classic shoes. Then it can minimize the error in some occasion.

working