jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Best Wrinkle Cream

1. Maddie Ruud profile image77
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Best Wrinkle Cream

2. Dr Roome profile image55
    Dr Roomeposted 8 years ago

I have not yet found one cream to be fully comprehensive but when looking at creams try to find one with hydrolysed collagen, vit c, vit a, hyaluronic acid, and idebenone (q10). So far Rejuveskin is a nice comination as well as Prevage(MD)1%.

Frankly though if you want wrinkles removed you should have a look at treatments like chemical peels, radio frequency (ACCENT - which can be repeated more times than Thermage), Carboxy Therapy and Mesotherapy with Argeriline, for deep frown lines consider Botox, and for wrinkles around the lips consider a filler. These treatments will do much more for you - especially in combination, than any cream will ever do.

3. Stay Beautiful profile image53
    Stay Beautifulposted 8 years ago

Roc does some nice anti wrinkle creams, don't use garnier their products aren't as good. I definatley recommend roc.

4. dermajuv profile image35
    dermajuvposted 8 years ago

I think that the best wrinkle cream, depends on many factors. One of the most important is the type of your skin.

Anyway I wouldn't recommend something that is more chemical than natural. It's not the human.

Another thing you should consider, is the long term results or short term. If you want to be wrinkle free for the long term, you want to use a totally different product than the cream that will make you look 10 years longer, but just for a few hours.

In conclusion I prefer to say, that there isn't a general best cream, but there is my best cream, that works for me.

Try a few, and stick with the one that is for you.

5. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

For prevention of wrinkles the best cream to wear is a Sunscreen. Sun Factor 30 or above, worn during the daytime (all seasons), you can even wear it under your foundation as a moisturiser.

6. pisco profile image61
    piscoposted 8 years ago

I don't think a cream will really do wonders, at least in the long run.Tough you can try some from estee lauder (night repair complex) expensive, but the feedback is awesome.

Still have a look at a relatively new treatment method based on the collagen induction theraphy, the derma roller. It thickens the skin, filling out imperfections (including wrinkles of course), using this along with a good vitamin cream will have a dramatic effect on the skin.

I have a hub on this http://hubpages.com/hub/Derma-Roller-Reviews

7. blbhhdcn profile image60
    blbhhdcnposted 7 years ago

this is my best answer to ur question, feel free

8. freshjust.in profile image66
    freshjust.inposted 7 years ago

Hi Maddie,

Avon makes a really great cream called Avon Anew Ultimate SPF 25.  It has definitely shown results on age spots and wrinkles on the reviews we have done.  Check out this site for a few others http://www.bestfirmingcream.net

I also started a hub on what you should look for in anti aging wrinkle creams.  It is only in the beginning stages but you might find some good information.  Check it out and let me know what you think.  Hope you find the answer your looking for.

9. profile image47
    missmelindajposted 7 years ago