jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best ingredient in face cream for preventing or minimizing wrinkles?

1. oceansnsunsets profile image89
    oceansnsunsetsposted 5 years ago

What is the best ingredient in face cream for preventing or minimizing wrinkles?

There are so many different facial creams and lotions out there.  What is the best one, and why?  More specifically, what is the best and latest ingredient for fighting wrinkles, besides a good sun protection factor?

2. brett-stephen profile image59
    brett-stephenposted 5 years ago

Try Botox for quick results to remove the wrinkles rather than any lotions or creams. Also you can try mild dermabrasion treatment in spas, that too helps to reduce the face wrinkles and rejuvenate skin.

3. Ashantina profile image59
    Ashantinaposted 5 years ago

Retinol/Retin A... look into it hun.................................

4. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

I have heard that soy complex in Aveeno moisturizing lotion is supposed to work well, and I have been using the Daily moisturizer with sun block in it, or sometimes Positively Radiant with sunblock (also Aveno).  I believe my skin has looked clearer, it has to do with the soy and the colloidal oatmeal in these moisturizers...at least that's what it tells you on the label.  .....Seems to be true, for me anyway, you may want to check these out!   Hope this helps.

5. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 5 years ago

From experience and talking with others I believe it is olive oil. It isn't a technological breakthrough, no, but has been used for centuries to keep wrinkles at bay, and Sophia Loren swears by it smile

6. SkincareExpert1 profile image60
    SkincareExpert1posted 5 years ago

Proper exfoliation to bring balance back to the skin.

High grade of aloe
    Vitamin c (L-ascorbic acid, strongest form)
    Vitamin e
    Vitamin a
    Vitamin d3

working