jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

The best pair of jeans for short women

1. IntimatEvolution profile image80
    IntimatEvolutionposted 8 years ago

The best pair of jeans for short women

2. th3jok3r profile image59
    th3jok3rposted 8 years ago

How short are we talking? Apple Bottom Jeans are great jeans for women IMO

3. KellyLogan profile image53
    KellyLoganposted 8 years ago

Boot cut jeans with a moderate low rise should work. Stay away from wide leg jeans and from boyfriend jeans  - the baggy look is not good if you're short.

4. kenya82783 profile image54
    kenya82783posted 8 years ago

I think that short women need jeans that are wide leg or boot cut because it make you look taller than you are. I also agree with (th3jok3r) when he said apple bottom because they look good on short women with a shape, I have a pair.

5. Plus Size Fashion profile image60
    Plus Size Fashionposted 8 years ago

Short women should wear the type of jean that suits their body type.  Whether short or tall, an hourglass will look awful in flared or wide bootcut jeans, a pear shouldn't be wearing skinny jeans, an apple shouldn't be wearing low-rise jeans.  If you are short, wear the appropriate jeans for your body type in a slightly longer length and wear heels.  The higher the heel, the longer your legs will look. When the jeans come down to just above the tips of the toes, the length is right.

6. Ten Blogger profile image59
    Ten Bloggerposted 8 years ago

Indian woman are mostly short.. But with the slim style these bollywood figures look great.. check out Bollywood stars in Jenas...     http://hubpages.com/hub/Bollywood-Actre … im-Picture

working