jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How much do you sale your children's clothing at a yard sale?

1. Ludivine profile image60
    Ludivineposted 6 years ago

How much do you sale your children's clothing at a yard sale?

2. Healing Touch profile image82
    Healing Touchposted 6 years ago

I pretty much ask for 1/3rd of whatever I paid for it. I make sure it looks real nice and have it hung up or folded neatly and smelling great.

3. khauler profile image58
    khaulerposted 6 years ago

I sold most my childrens clothing for like 50 to $3 at a yard sale and came out with more than $200

4. ThePracticalMommy profile image95
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

I gave the customers a grocery bag and told them to fill it for $15. Worked out really well, but I had a ton of clothes!

5. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Well, we simply bag them and give it to charity. A simple gesture of helping the needy.

6. Jeff Berndt profile image86
    Jeff Berndtposted 6 years ago

We donate it or share it with friends or relatives who have kids growing into the size.

7. Ludivine profile image60
    Ludivineposted 6 years ago

Thank you so much for your answers, I do give some clothes to the Salvation Army and we do exchanges with friends. This year I'm making a yard sale to raise some money for our next vacation and truly didn't know if I should put a $0.50 tag on all of them or a $3 tag. I appreciate your advice. Happy Friday everyone!

8. manthy profile image76
    manthyposted 6 years ago

Not much usually around .50 or 1.00 if it is really nice condition.
    Remember it is a yard sale not retail.
    Good ?

9. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

Having been on both ends of the equation recently, I found that anywhere from $1 to $3 for each item of kid's clothing is normal. $3 items might be brand-name or fancier clothes or jackets etc, $1 or $2 for regular clothes.

working