jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What is your favorite brand of clothing and why so?

1. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite brand of clothing and why so?

2. brimancandy profile image80
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

I like to shop for clothes, but the brand name isn't really that important to me, except when it comes to Jeans. I prefer to wear either Levis or Wranglers. I have tried other brands of jeans, and most don't fit right, or shrink in the wash. Some of the more expensive brands even fall apart, zippers break, full of holes.

I'm also picky when it comes to underwear brand. I never buy fruit of the loom, it's cheap and falls apart way too fast. I usually buy Hanes products. But, if find the most durable wear stuff at JC Penney, in the Stafford or Towncraft brand. It's more expensive but will last 10 times longer than the other brands.

I also have a love affair with polo shirts. If you look in my closet, I have so many, I can't fit any more in there, and I have stuff in storge. But, I don't pay full price for anything. If it's not 80% to 90% off, I won't buy it. My favorite is Hollister.

dghbrhposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thank you for your reply here.

3. ii3rittles profile image81
    ii3rittlesposted 5 years ago

I go more for quality then brand name. I love the things Victoria's Secret offers. They have quite a few brands but I honestly can't name one. I just don't pay attention to that like I did when I was a teenager. If two shirts were in front of me, both of equal quality, one was Juicy Couture and the other was a Walmart knock off, I would get the knock off. Designer brands are way over priced and when it comes down to it, 90% of the time you are paying for the name, not the quality. I don't need to show my income in my clothing.

Very brilliant reply. I do quite agree with your view.
      Thanks

4. Petra Vlah profile image61
    Petra Vlahposted 5 years ago

Those days most cloths, including designer are made in the Far East or Guatemala, so the quality and workmanship is not there and so they are rarely worth the money.

Many thanks for your reply here.

5. profile image52
    watson mariaposted 5 years ago

My favorite brand in clothing is Tommy Hilfiger because they have good quality in clothes and they believes in delivering good quality of clothes to its customer. And I would like to purchase Tommy Hilfiger brand clothing from Clockwork-Orange.

Thank you very much for your kind response here.

6. profile image50
    HenrySkinnerposted 4 years ago

My favourite brands for clothing are Tommy Hilfiger, Diesel, and Fred Perry. Because I like its material and designs of its clothes. First time I bought Tommy Hilfiger brand clothes from "ExcelClothing" online store, from that time I like the Tommy Hilfiger brand.

dghbrhposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Many thanks for your response here.

working