Why Would You Get Scared If You Saw Five Men In Black Masks Walk Towards You?

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Why Would You Get Scared If You Saw Five Men In Black Masks Walk Towards You?

2. Jeffrey Neal profile image85
    Jeffrey Nealposted 8 years ago

I'm not sure if scared would be the exact response I'd have, but there would definitely be a heightened state of alertness if your scenario played out with a group of guys in masks approaching, and it wasn't Halloween.

If anyone is oblivious to something of that nature and isn't at least mentally preparing themselves for a fight or flight response, then they deserve whatever comes of it.  Colonel Jeff Cooper called this oblivious nature "condition white", and one should really never allow themselves to be in this mental state outside of their own home, especially in large, urban areas.  It's not fear or paranoia, but rather, it's preparedness.

3. Levertis Steele profile image84
    Levertis Steeleposted 5 years ago

If I saw five men in black masks walk toward me, I would react according to my surroundings. At a hospital, I would wonder why the medical team changed from white to black. In an isolated area, I would get out of their path and probably run to safety if I felt threatened. In an airport, I would think that they were overly sensitive about germs or were diseased and required to wear masks.

The last time I saw a person in a mask was on the outside of a hospital. I did not react much, except a brief stare, and walked on my way. Before that, I saw a cook wearing a mask. I discovered that she had a cough and wanted to avoid contaminating the food she was preparing. Before that, I saw mowers and assumed that they were sensitive to allergies. Black masks would not make much difference in some surroundings. Why would you get scared?

working