jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I want to reduce my hair growth in my fore arms.can anybody tell me remedy for t

1. Kaviraja16 profile image50
    Kaviraja16posted 7 years ago

I want to reduce my hair growth in my fore arms.can anybody tell me remedy for this

I have dense hair growth in my fore arms.I feel ashame.How can i reduce hair growth. Plz Anybody can tell me remedy for this..

2. profile image0
    Dog On A Missionposted 7 years ago

My suggestion is to get it waxed professionally if it bothers you.

That takes care of the hair you don't want and it won't give you any side effects.

3. Mediator Heroine profile image55
    Mediator Heroineposted 7 years ago

Yes, regular waxing works. Laser would be better but more expensive.

I also have hair on my forearms and I bleach them in between the waxes. Wax strips work for me and I use a commercial cream hair bleach. You could even use camomile tea for lightening the hair. You boil dried camomiles (it is sold in my country, but you can also prepare yourself) you wet your arms with this tea after it is warm enough and you keep your arms under sunlight.

There are also some creams that claim to reduce hair growth. There is a Turkish brand called BioXet that I use. It definitely slows down growth but I haven't used it long enough to comment on whether it actually reduces the number of hairs.

Hope this helps and please, do not feel ashamed. We all have different genes. Each one of us is unique and we must be proud of this. We should just like to take care of ourselves.

4. sasanqua profile image81
    sasanquaposted 7 years ago

I agree, waxing is a good idea. Also, when you wax hair, it grows back finer, so you may not even need to do it too often.

5. profile image45
    goodhealthforallposted 7 years ago

If you are trying to look into the different hair removal methods, you should decide on one that works best for you. You should be aware that while there are many techniques when it comes to getting rid of unwanted hair and there are also different types of hair that you could decide to get rid of. These methods come with their own degree of convenience, ease of usage and effectiveness.
    You may find very useful details at: http://www.plasticsurgeryace.com/hair-r … thods.html

working