jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is their any method to remove body hair and minimize their growth?

1. sweeteeth profile image73
    sweeteethposted 5 years ago

Is their any method to remove body hair and minimize their growth?

Is their any home made remedy or any other way to remove the excess hairs on your body except wax ? And will it be able to reduce the growth rate of body hairs for women ?

2. sparkleyfinger profile image93
    sparkleyfingerposted 5 years ago

There is laser hair removal. It isn't painless, but the discomfort is worth it as the hair doesn't return. There is also electrolysis, where the hair is zapped with an electric current, but this can be a tad more intrusive. Anything that is going to reduce hair growth is going to hurt, I'm afraid.
    But, you can always continue with shaving, and exfoliate well in between. (i have a hub on how to prevent shaving rash, if it helps)

sweeteethposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks for the answer dear but is their any other natural method too for hair removal.

2. sparkleyfinger profile image93
      sparkleyfingerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There's sugaring, but thats the same kind of pain level as waxing

3. profile image0
    Delila1posted 4 years ago

You can make home made wax at home with lemon and sugar. Google on it. Using epilators are better than shavers to avoid regrowth of hoarse hair. Have herbal supplements. Moroccan women drink mint tea regularly which helps, but it has to be the right kind of mint ... i think spear mint. Also reduce stress to maintain a healthy hormonal balance. And, it need not matter is there is natural body hair. In such soceities women make a bigger deal than the men.

sweeteethposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the answer. I would surely try it.

4. profile image49
    SofiaRobertsposted 4 years ago

Growth of unwanted hair is an effect of the hormonal imbalance problem. For this problem, you can consult a gynecologist .But Laser hair removal also works well for this problem if you get it done by an expert. Typically you need 4-6 single treatments to get the desired results. I recently had a few sessions of laser hair removal treatment and I can see that hair growth has slowed down significantly.
    For more information about Laser hair removal, read an article http://www.africanewswire.net/story.php … removal--1

Closed to reply

working