jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Anyone ever tried Bare Minerals makeup?

1. lender3212000 profile image75
    lender3212000posted 7 years ago

Anyone ever tried Bare Minerals makeup?

2. profile image51
    Jay Hunterposted 7 years ago

Yes!  I love it, so do several other close friends. It is great for your skin - you don't have to wash it off!  But, it is also expensive.  So,  if you are going to afford it, take advantage of the sales and the TV specials, and use it sparingly, unless you have lots of bucks.  I like the foundation and the mineral veil.  I have the eye shadow, but I probably would not buy that again.

3. erinp222 profile image50
    erinp222posted 7 years ago

I use it! I love it! At first i wasnt too sure, it seemed really powdery and dried my face out but after a few days of wearing it i fell in love with it!

4. maolaun profile image84
    maolaunposted 7 years ago

If you haven't already tried BM since posting this question I want to offer a little input.

I used to use BM for a couple of years to even out my complexion. I loved it because it felt so light and looked so natural, no lines! What comes with this feeling of complete lightness is its lack of coverage. It does cover fairly well but I have found other products that work just as well or better. For a while I switched to Tarte pressed powder and liked this better. Tarte is known for its commitment to natural products and its neat packaging.

I recently switched to MAC Studio Fix and love it so much more than BM. If you are looking for coverage without lines, there are a lot of other products available. Don't be confused by the hype. The different foundations I have tried also feel weightless on my face AND stay put much longer.

Its all preference.

5. hrluvsdragonflies profile image59
    hrluvsdragonfliesposted 7 years ago

I use to use it and loved it except the veil. Now, i use something  cheaper but, works the same.

working