jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

how to remove dark circles under eyes????

1. profile image45
    kuttysaranposted 7 years ago

how to remove dark circles under eyes????

how to avoid hair fall control without using any chemicals????

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Get more sleep is probably the best way.

3. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

For dark circles under eyes, try using cold tea bags. I remember reading somewhere that it works.

4. creation75 profile image56
    creation75posted 7 years ago

In scientific studies, Hydrolyzes main active ingredient, Haloxyl, has been shown to help reduce the blood that is leaked under the skin by using a series of natural enzymes that break down the blood and cause the dark circles to fade. In fact, Haloxyl is so effective because it actually helps strengthen the capillaries to help prevent them from leaking in the first place.

5. snigdha.s profile image79
    snigdha.sposted 7 years ago

To begin with stop worrying,most of us face this problem.You can take Evion 600 mg,these are vitamin E capsules.Apply the gel under you eye at night.For immediate results u can take the capsule orally also before you goto bed.They are very sticky so you need to massage under your eye properly.Try this for now.You can also visit my hub where I have explained briefly how to reduce dark circles.

http://hubpages.com/hub/why-keep-dark-c … to-display

6. profile image57
    Melody Soptoposted 5 years ago

well i heard sumwhere dat oil with a bit of lime juice do help..smile

7. Ruby Jackson profile image41
    Ruby Jacksonposted 3 years ago

Dark circle can be easily removed. Follow the instructions below:

1: Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, especially for people having dark circles under their eyes.
    2: Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes. Wash with warm water and apply a cream.
    3: Grate a cucumber, squeeze to take out its juice and refrigerate. Make a mixture of lemon juice, lanolin cream and cucumber juice and apply around the eye for 10-15 minutes.
    4: Apply lemon juice on the black circles 2 times a day.
    5: Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice for dark circles under the eyes bit.ly/1AGFSFl