jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I get rid of dark circles under my eyes, WITHOUT creams?

1. profile image46
    Umbayhumposted 7 years ago

How can I get rid of dark circles under my eyes, WITHOUT creams?

I wake up every morning and I have large grey circle underneath my eyes. What can prevent them? Oh and NOT cream.

2. juniorsbook profile image74
    juniorsbookposted 7 years ago

Massaging eyes with almond oil is of great help.

Massage at bed time daily, and within two weeks you will see the difference. It is a good remedy for dark circles.

When stressed, keep your eyes covered with cucumber slices for some time. It will help you to get rid of dark circle.

Dip cotton balls in rose water and keep for 5-10 minutes.

Drink as much water as you can drink.

Dip cotton balls in chilled water and keep for 5-10 minutes on the eyes.

Take a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and avoid reading late at night, lying down.

Apply alternate hot and cold compresses under your eyes for 10 minutes. Then apply a teaspoon of almond oil mixed with half teaspoon of lime juice on the dark surface every night before going to bed. It is also a good home remedy for dark circles.

For cooling effect to eyes, paste of the herb nutmeg made with milk may be applied all around the eyes and over the eyelids. It will remove dark circles under eyes.

3. snigdha.s profile image79
    snigdha.sposted 7 years ago

Try applying Vitamin E gels(Evion 600 mg).Massage it well under your eyes every night.you can take one capsule orally also.You will see results in a week.The gel is sticky so if you stay indoorsthen you can apply in the mornings as well.

4. gulnazahmad profile image65
    gulnazahmadposted 6 years ago

This is truly curable without creams just check your lifestyle for there must be some nutritional deficiency, health problem, sleep disorder or water deficiency which is causing dark circles.
    You can also check my hub on dark circles under eyes and how to remove them for further assistance.

5. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

go to sleep early, put cucumber slices onto the black rings