jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

hey...so i got my belly pierced 4 days ago and the third day was really hell. i

1. profile image48
    bee2posted 7 years ago

hey...so i got my belly pierced 4 days ago and the third day was really hell. i cried so much....

ive done the alcohol, triple antibiotic ointment, sea salt soaks, and im wonderin if anything else can take away the pain, cuz i have to start my college soccer workouts monday and i cant run or giggle my tummy or its instant pain. its a little pink at the top of the ring and all around the side of it on the rite side is hurting....can you tell me whats wrong or what i can do to make the pain go away? or should i just take it out? PLEASE HELP!!

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You do realize that none of what you've done is a treatment for pain, right?  You just pierced a place that is attached to a lot of muscles, and it's going to get rubbed by clothing too, especially if you do sports. 

Taking a pain reliever isn't going to do much if the area keeps getting jostled, nor if you fuss with it too much.  You have to physically take care with it until the healing process really get started.

3. SteveoMc profile image74
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

Take it out.  Go see a doctor to see if there is a medical condition.  Don't pierce anything else.  You run the risk of infection, poorly placed or prepared, bad location, and pain.  If there is that much pain, something is wrong.   GO SEE A DOCTOR!

4. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

What you've used is not safe for a new piercing, as I told you already. Sea salt is the only thing that is fine as long as it's highly diluted

Nothing can speed up the healing process or really take the pain away, as it's just soreness from the piercing. You've only had it for a few days, you just have to deal with it.

5. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Serves you right.  Stupidity has consequences...  ...  ...  ...  ...

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

if it hurts that bad you may have an infection i would suggest going to a doctor

working