jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

why people give rings in engagement?

1. profile image46
    Bretlyposted 7 years ago

why people give rings in engagement?

Mostly people, when the go for engagement then provide ring . What will be engagement not successful without rings? Give any idea.

2. krishubpages123 profile image29
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

This is to know others that they have engaged and going to get married etc., some sort of identification or customs they follow, followed for so many years, in moderan terms, it is not necessary, we have developed so much, it is not necessary but it is a custom who all adopting this thing for engagements from then to now and may be in future too...

3. Angarastone profile image61
    Angarastoneposted 7 years ago

It makes the relationship strong and build a relationship of faith, love and commitment.

4. esummer333 profile image58
    esummer333posted 7 years ago

The tradition of betrothal rings goes back for many centuries. So I think it is more tradition than for any other purpose...it is a symbol as much of jewelry has been in history...sometimes of rank or wealth. Any kind of ring would do depending on the couple's aesthetics...I have a ring made from a candy wrapper someone I care about gave me and I varnished it and saved it.

Association for the Study of Jewelry & Related Arts

5. Kavitamartin12 profile image53
    Kavitamartin12posted 7 years ago

Ring is an accessory that build a relationship of trust between a man and woman who are interested to do engagement.

http://www.wholesalepages.co.uk/ukwhole … 317_1.html

6. profile image44
    j.misraposted 7 years ago

Rings are important accessory that builds up a sweet relation. It is a sign of bondage between two person. It a symbol of lve and being engagement.
    It is not that engagement will not be successful without rings. But it is a kind of emotional feelings or bondage. It is the best gift among all.

7. ArefinShams profile image56
    ArefinShamsposted 7 years ago

I heard about a couple, the girl was gifted a wire made ring! After 7years of their marriage her husband was able to bear the cost of a diamond ring, so he bought one for her then.
    It is not that important how much costly the ring is I think.
    It is basically a tradition and a sign of a married woman.

8. profile image47
    oliviamyleposted 6 years ago