jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I want healthy hair,any easy tip to go?

1. Rabia Sajjad profile image57
    Rabia Sajjadposted 7 years ago

I want healthy hair,any easy tip to go?

2. jcphan profile image57
    jcphanposted 7 years ago

you did not say what type of hair you have, dry, frizzy, curly, straight, thick, thin...what are the problems you are having?Do you have little time to spend or do you see a professional for help? I can try to help you after you give me more info.jcphan

3. identalhub profile image58
    identalhubposted 7 years ago

coconut oil is best for the hair , it makes your hair grow healthy and shiny, just massage ur scalp gently with it. Still you want to try some more tips for healthy hair you can visit :

http://www.skinsheen.com/articles-home- … s-139.aspx

4. Angel Scent profile image61
    Angel Scentposted 7 years ago

Biotin and MSM are very good supplements for hair.

5. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

I can't stress enough just how important regular trims really r. I learned the hard way when I had 2 regrow my hair from just a few inches long. My hair got 2 the point I was faced w/ the hardest decision 2 wack it all off after it kept breaking off above where I just trimmed. The breakage led all the way up the length of my hair. I didn't want 2 cut that much off, but I had no other choice. Had I not cut it off, it woulda kept on breaking off 2 the point I woulda looked had ragged looking hair. My hair's now far healthier & prettier than ever.

6. profile image44
    j.misraposted 7 years ago

I think regular care will help you to get healthy hair. You must get your hair trimmed every three months. Apply shampoo and conditioner that suits your scalp. Shampooing must be done in every alternate days.Go for hot oil masage at least for two times in a week. I think this is enough.

7. Ingenira profile image85
    Ingeniraposted 7 years ago

Some tips here on my hub, hope they are easy and useful for you.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hair-Diet-for-V … pe-of-Hair