You ever think about writing a book? I think you have an awesome sense of humor!

1. profile image47
    777prettygirlposted 7 years ago

You ever think about writing a book? I think you have an awesome sense of humor! I'm a writer,...

and I know from experience how tricky it can be writing about yourself objectively, while still maintaining a sense of dignity. Good for you!!! PS: I often find myself looking back at pics from when I was like 15 or 16 (I'll be 31 in February) and feeling like as ass for thinking I was FAT or UGLY, when I looked perfectly fine. But I like to think that using that line of thought, the same applies now, and that if I don't appreciate how I look now, NOW, in 20 years I'll be kicking myself a second time. Just a thought.

2. MotherHubber profile image59
    MotherHubberposted 7 years ago

I've thought about it a lot. I'm just not sure what type of book it would be. Non-fiction? Fiction? What do you think? And thanks for the encouragement!

3. profile image60 7 years ago

I think most people think about writing a book at sometime, but wonder how to start.  If anyone out there is wondering, it's easy.  Just sit down with your pc and start writing.  About  whatever takes your fancy.  Having decided on that point, wipe it all off and start again!  You may do this a couple of hundred times before you suddenly read the material back and think....well, that's not bad! And this is the bit you enlarge upon, take it in all directions - then wipe out the directions which you do not want to follow.  Because if you don't want to go there, no one else will!
    Shortly, the answer is, sit down and get started!