hey, im looking to get another tattoo. but this one needs to have a lot of meani

1. profile image47
    jw2radposted 7 years ago

hey, im looking to get another tattoo. but this one needs to have a lot of meaning. im thinking...

a quote to do with my true love who has just left me.. i just want a little something to show how true my love is and that itll be there forever.. not sure what to put

2. zzron profile image55
    zzronposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3541223_f260.jpg

I will tell you one thing. It is never a good idea to get a tattoo of someone else's name. Or anything that reflects another person personally. By doing so, could create problems for you in the future if you are no longer with that person the tattoo was about. I knew a guy in the Navy who got a tattoo that said something about his wife and her name then they got a divorce. You mentioned this person was your true love who just left you. Seems like that would not be true love if they left you, and I think you can see how your next true love may be very uncomfortable seeing a tattoo on you that reflects your past relationship. Not a smart thing to do.

3. profile image47
    jw2radposted 7 years ago

thanks for your opinion, i understand what you mean. i wasnt thinking a name or anything.. i was just thinking something short and simple like forever and always. we have a long history, and theres still a huge chance itll come back.. its a long story. the love will always be there for both of us and i just want this is as a little reminder of it.

working