jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you think you're attractive?

1. Iontach profile image84
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Do you think you're attractive?

I was watching a TV show yesterday about a woman who believed she was ugly, even though she wasn't. By the end of the show she was convinced she was beautiful, which she was!
    So I will now pose the question - Do you think you're attractive?

2. Fareehaarif profile image56
    Fareehaarifposted 7 years ago

Yes, I think, I am attractive and my favorite. As we know that nature is beautiful and we are the production of nature.

3. leanneswackyworld profile image59
    leanneswackyworldposted 7 years ago

A lot of women have self esteem problems and cant see their own beauty because of magazines, friends, family constantly going on about weight and plastic surgery etc etc etc. It makes women believe that we are not beautiful in our own skin. We have to seek other ways of making ourselves feel beautiful like fake tans, lipo, botox. Now as far as i am concerned, women dont need it, but i am one of them women that think the same. I feel growing up around the beach, you need to be skinny, brown and blond hair. And that is classed as beautiful. But really, i have fake tan, i actually have dark brown hair and i am probably a size bigger then i am, but i wear undergarments to suck in the fat. So i know what it is like to feel what these women are feeling. I dont feel good about me, but the products i use make me feel a little better.

4. Iontach profile image84
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

@ leanneswackyworld, Talk about honesty! You didn't have to give all those beauty secrets away.lol.  tongue

You should feel good about yourself cos you are gorgeous, like everybody in Australia!

p.s. I think a LOT of women wear undergarments to suck it in. You know even men get them now! I want one...haha

5. Right On Time profile image60
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

I know I'm attractive.                                                                            .

6. Multiflavour profile image58
    Multiflavourposted 7 years ago

It shouldn't be me to say that...but following my self esteem and what I hear from others, yes I am attractive even though age advances and not that young. But every age has its own beauty since it is more then just the physical appearance per se that makes somebody attractive. Sound of the voice, the body language, what you say, the way to say jokes etc contribute a lot beside the good looking.

The girl on TV must have realized this I guess (and hope)

7. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'm sure not good looking but i am attractive due to my personality and my confidence. i'm soooo dam sexy . lol

8. yenajeon profile image80
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

I think anyone can be beautiful as long as they believe it. It's all about confidence! Although, we all have ugly/bad days too!

9. Claudin_Dayo profile image59
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

well when I'm staring myself at the mirror I could say yeahh.. . smile
    but our opinion doesn't always fit in with others view about it LOL

working