jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How to look perfect in twenty min?

1. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

How to look perfect in twenty min?

2. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

Many women look perfect for 20 minutes if they do make up for 2 hours!

3. profile image49
    E Marieposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't say it takes me 20 minutes to look "perfect" maybe 20 minutes to look good/presentable. If I have 20 minutes to get ready...I usually take a quick shower without washing my hair, instead I spray it with some dry shampoo or hairspray (unless I only washed in yesterday, then I don't do that)  put my bangs back in a clip, maybe then tie it back if it's too messy to leave down. I put on a little foundation to cover up blemishes, blend it, put on some blush, chap stick, a little eyeliner, fix my brows and then I'm good to go. After that just throw on my favorite pair of jeans with a nice sweater for this cold winter and done. The only thing that takes a long time is doing eye shadow blending so I don't do that. Also curling my hair or straightening it, I won't do that either with 20 minutes.

4. Taleb80 profile image81
    Taleb80posted 7 years ago

Take a hot bath, brush your hair & use a nice perfume.
    Keep in mind the confidence that I you are perfect.

5. Knowledge>Power profile image79
    Knowledge>Powerposted 7 years ago

make hair your first priority, as it is a dead give away if you tried or not, if you have time after that, iron your clothes...at that point your 20 minutes is up, so you lose

6. Mrs asif profile image59
    Mrs asifposted 7 years ago

Hot bath ,drying hairs and then style them ,apply facial moisturizer,fresh pink lip gloss and  mascara on eyelashes.Very simple but good attractive glow u will get.

7. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 7 years ago

Brush your teeth, use a volumizing hair spray, a foundation compact, a shiny lip gloss, and a cute dress smile

working