jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

In what way would you know that you love yourself......what are the signs it sho

1. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

In what way would you know that you love yourself......what are the signs it shows

2. jennysbus profile image60
    jennysbusposted 7 years ago

When you talk about yourself all the time and when you look in the mirror all the time. I think that is a good sign that people love themselves

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I think if you love yourself or have decent self esteem, when someone says they love you, you believe them.  When someone says, hey you look nice, you don't dip your head and mumble something--instead you say thank you.

Most of all you feel a sense of contentment, you are up for improvement but you don't self-hate every time you make a mistake.  And I think is is also manifested in how we care for ourselves, our bodies, our hygiene and how we present ourselves to the world.  Do you want to be seen in dirty clothing or do you take the time to be clean and presentable and show the world that you care about yourself.

It is a multi-factored process.

4. theseus profile image79
    theseusposted 7 years ago

You will know that you love yourself when that love reflects itself upon others whom you shared that love with.
    You'll know that you love yourself when upon gazing at the mirror you will see your vibrant self, happy and contented.
    When you love yourself, it shows in more ways than one.

5. Edoka Writes profile image62
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

The way you represent yourself by actions, words and deeds.

working