jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who's more physically good looking-male or female?

1. Bijosh profile image57
    Bijoshposted 7 years ago

Who's more physically good looking-male or female?

2. profile image0
    Neville Walkposted 7 years ago

If you are referring to peafowl, then the male is more attractive,  The peacock is colourful, whilst the peahen is brown and lacks the display of the male.

3. tinaweha profile image67
    tinawehaposted 7 years ago

women are more beautiful when they are about 13. Men are more beautiful after 30

4. Dr. Wendy profile image66
    Dr. Wendyposted 7 years ago

I think true beauty comes from within and has nothing to do with what sex a person is.

5. Jhangora profile image60
    Jhangoraposted 7 years ago

Females in most of the species, including ours. But then - I am a straight male wink

6. Sneha Sunny profile image83
    Sneha Sunnyposted 7 years ago

In humans I think females are physically more good looking.....that is not same for other mammals, reptiles and amphibians........ but in some animals esp. birds, males are good looking for the reason that they need to impress the females to transfer their genes to next generation. Females are always attracted by the males with beautiful colors and feathers as in birds or heavily build body structure as in case of big cats........
    In different groups of animals there are different ways to impress a female. So according to that only males of almost every species has developed themselves. That's why male birds are more beautiful than females. In other animals females choose those who is physically more stronger for the reason to produce stronger babies with the better ability to survive in the wild than others.........
    But I think every species is unique........ And pretty too....... Whether it be male or female....
    Love animals..!!!!! :-)