jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What are your fashion no-nos?

1. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

What are your fashion no-nos?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4724139_f260.jpg

2. negraiska profile image56
    negraiskaposted 7 years ago

It is always a rule in fashion that one should consider her or his own personal style in following the trend. But more be specific I can give some fashion no-nos just for example you have in this picture.

A sandal should not wear with white sacks or sacks that is a big no-nos. Never wear sandals as well with trousers. Sandals are more flattering when wear with shorts short for women or jeans skirt and for men walking shorts but please no white sacks or other colored sacks..

Second no-nos example: Do not overwhelm your self with too much color and accessories. Golden rule in fashion is that Less is best fashion statement. when I say Less meaning to say that tone it down,by balancing the color with the right pair of shoes or bag and accessories. For example you are wearing floral print dress tone it down by wearing solid color shoes or bag/clutch bag. and if your wearing necklace don't wear watch or bracelet anymore, just necklace. If your wearing silver never mix it with gold accessories.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

caring about fashion a lot is the biggest no-no. when a person cares about fashion too much , they become anal about their appearance . there are much bigger things to worry about that actually mean something to the world then what colors go together or whether a person should wear sandals and socks together.

4. soaps profile image60
    soapsposted 7 years ago

yes I like that is like just relaxing time I really do not give a sh.. what people think about fashion to tell you the true is waist of money...

5. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I hate seeing men in socks with sandals as per the picture !!
    Trousers that are too short
    Pattern shirt with pattern tie
    Big fat men with their trousers under their belly..do they forget where their waist is ?

6. jlastevens profile image61
    jlastevensposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4727106_f260.jpg

I love this question. My friends and I just brought this up in a conversation earlier.

Noticeable tan lines. I added a new picture tweeted from Kim kardashian who happened to fall asleep and get sun burnt. Poor Kim (but kinda funny!)

The tan lines I'm talking about, is the ones who have bra or bathing tan lines and wear a tube top. Or everyone knows 'the farmers tan' or 'hat tan'. Ew.

7. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Leggings.  I have a large friend who will occasionally come to work wearing leggings and it is NOT attractive.  It doesn't even look good on thin people--it just looks like you are wearing tights and forgot your skirt!

8. Gabriel Wilson profile image94
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 7 years ago

To be honest I'm not a slave to fashion, however wearing clothes that are far too tight is a no no. I don't really get the see through thing either. Pink velour tracksuits should come with a license to wear. Lastly, wearing a knitted hat with a t-shirt; I mean what's that all about?

9. Hezekiah profile image85
    Hezekiahposted 7 years ago

For me, it's the sweater tucked into the pants thing LOL, sooo lame.

working