jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hand cream and lotion?

1. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

Hand cream and lotion?

i am 25 but my hand look like 35 year old lady plz give me some good hand cream n lotion for my hand care or any tip for it plz.......... I am very thankful to all of you.

2. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Do you have any skin allergies or sensitivities? My skin is excessively sensitive, but cocoa butter lotion seems to work great, as does aloe vera, and Shaklee Multi-Purpose Cream. Even just plain olive oil or jojoba with a touch of tea tree oil in it makes a great hand therapy, though you have to use it very sparingly or your hands might feel oily. Basically, I aim for anything without fragrance or alcohol (a LOT of lotions have some form of alcohol in them, which can be drying).

3. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

My personal favorite at the moment is St. Ives' Naturally Indulgent lotion in Coconut Milk and Orchid Extract. Not only does it smell heavenly, it absorbs into skin like nothing else. Instead of leving skin feeling oily or greasy, you actually feel silky and smooth. It's great smile

4. Aqif Kopertoni profile image53
    Aqif Kopertoniposted 5 years ago
  5. profile image51
    JessicaAnnetteposted 4 years ago

Organic oils help me with my skin conditions...I love and trust the oils on this website...