jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is it acceptable to wear the same top/shirt to work on Friday and then again the

1. whaturmissing profile image83
    whaturmissingposted 6 years ago

Is it acceptable to wear the same top/shirt to work on Friday and then again the following Monday?

2. jpcmc profile image89
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

I don't see why not.  Of course wash it during the weekend first.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Sure, why not?  As long as it is clean and not all wrinkled.

4. sagbee profile image59
    sagbeeposted 6 years ago

If its wrinkled and its not clean at all.... probably You looking badass uhhh!!

5. jstewart989 profile image59
    jstewart989posted 6 years ago

I think it depends on the top. If it is a noticeable print or design then people are most likely to remember it. If it is a more "standard" top, I would recommend wearing it with different pants or skirt and using new accessories. You can try different jewelry, a light jacket like a blazer or cardigan, or even a scarf to change the look up so that it won't be as noticeable to co-workers.

I have to caveat that if you are wearing the shirt on Monday and you will not be seeing any of the same people from Friday (if you are traveling or taking the day off from work) then go for it!

6. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

Sure, why not? I have trouble remembering what I wore a few days ago, why would anyone else notice? Just make sure to not wear it one night and again the next morning, that would give them the wrong impression....haha

7. whaturmissing profile image83
    whaturmissingposted 6 years ago

Thanks for your answers which solidifies my fashion etiquette that it's acceptable smile  I don't notice but my coworkers ddid.  Maybe I need to ask work for a fashion allowance wink

8. delaneyworld profile image78
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

You betcha.  I do not believe in the "they" that always set these rules.  You know, "they" say we cannot wear white after labor day, "they" say you should not wear all black, every day, "they" say I need more than one pair of shoes, "they" this and "they" that.  I'm sorry.  I went on a bit of a tangent.  You are free to be YOU!  Go for it.  Put that shirt on again and have a good time.  smile

working