jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

When did you start wearing concealer?

1. ravenlt04 profile image65
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

When did you start wearing concealer?

I have recently had to start wearing concealer under my eyes.  I'm over 25 but not yet 30.  It was somewhat depressing, but I love my "improved look"!

2. Beauty Advisor profile image57
    Beauty Advisorposted 6 years ago

Iam 28 yrs old and i just started wearing concealer because i started noticing some dark undereye areas. And i do love the improved look too. Have you tried puttind slices of cumumber over your eye for around 15-30 a day or each other day?

3. jenscott profile image61
    jenscottposted 6 years ago

I actually started when I was around 13!  It was a miracle product for me.  I have bad hereditary dark circles and it really helped.  It later helped me with hiding acne flare ups.  I started out with a stick cover-up but now I prefer the pot.  I keep trying liquids that are applied either with sponge tip or brush, but I can't find one that I like or seems to stay put.

4. larry1987 profile image50
    larry1987posted 6 years ago

in hot days, especially when the sun is really big ..

5. Deborah A. Davis profile image51
    Deborah A. Davisposted 6 years ago

I always wear concealer in some hot days. Generally, I rare wear it becasue I'm afraid there is some harnful effcets on my skins.

6. beautybrand profile image51
    beautybrandposted 6 years ago

Well, I don't use the concealer sometimes, cause I don't like the feeling of concealer. For the important occasion, I will use it to let me be more beauty and fashion.

7. Sirena Sea profile image57
    Sirena Seaposted 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure I've been wearing concealer over my eye circles since I was a teenager. Guess I inherited those bad genes, too, I never even realized it was supposedly associated with aging! Great...

8. ravenlt04 profile image65
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

I have not tried cucumbers, Beauty Advisor!  I will have to try that.  Daily, huh?  Wow!

9. zduckman profile image60
    zduckmanposted 6 years ago

Cucumbers WORK....By concealer...I thought you meant like duct tape or something ...the old nip and tuck.....hehehe

Yea cucumbers work...don't let yourself get suckered in by cosmetic companies that prey on insecurities....YOU were born BEAUTIFUL...just the way you are!!!

working