jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Shopping for ladies clothing is so confusing

1. friends647 profile image57
    friends647posted 6 years ago

Shopping for ladies clothing is so confusing

be it the dresses or tops, it is so difficult to find something you like in the store that fits you very well.  you have to try each size.. different brands different sizes.. SO you keep on trying  whihc fits you better..Has this happened to you?

2. Kalux profile image84
    Kaluxposted 6 years ago

Yes! I know exactly what you mean. Each brand seems to have a different version of what a certain size should be.
    I started doing a lot of my shopping online, I use the measurement charts and haven't gone wrong! Better deals too!

3. profile image0
    mommyloves2writeposted 6 years ago

Yes, I find clothes shopping very frustrating.  Even within a brand, there are size variations.  I used to love to shop, bu tnow do not.  I am just grateful that my clothes still fit year after year!

4. friends647 profile image57
    friends647posted 6 years ago

hi, i know about the measurements charts but if it says XS,S, M..how do you know your exact size.. for me it keeps on changing from S/M/XS .. how do you do online shopping..I dont understand..

5. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

Ain't that the truth. I hate shopping for clothes. All of the sizes have changed. What I wore as a 12 back in the day, is an 8 now. And I weigh more. AND nothing is consistent. A size 8 with one designer does NOT equate to another. Very frustrating. And annoying.

working