LADIES DONT YOU THINK?

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (35 posts)
  1. efeguy profile image40
    efeguyposted 14 years ago

Going for the right fashion like putting on classy and current wears instill of old-fashion,

Treating your hair style naturally,

Getting the right makeup that will enhance your looks and not to make you look different from who you are,AND

Getting rid of excessive weight,

Will take off years from your looks?{that is make you look younger}

share your views ,you may even add more tips.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure most of these would work for men too...

efeguyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes it will.thanks for your views

2. AEvans profile image70
        AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this
    2. alexandriaruthk profile image69
      alexandriaruthkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

just be the normal you, smile a lot too, and treat yourself like the queen,

3. kmackey32 profile image64
      kmackey32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes but sometimes the right fashion, hairstyle and makeup costs money which some woman cant afford, but I try to do my best with what I have.

2. aka-dj profile image65
    aka-djposted 14 years ago

It hasn't worked for me. hmm

Oh, sorry. This was meant for the ladies.
    Maybe it's ok to post here. It happens on other threads. lol

3. profile image0
    Justine76posted 14 years ago

I have no idea, I wear the same clothes Ive had for about the past 5 years, my hair isnt usally "done", very rarely wear makeup at all, I smoke and drink, and everyone alwaya thinks I am much younger then I am....to be fair though, no one ever considered me a lady either...

1. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol You sound a bit like me!

1. profile image0
        Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

aww, but your so cute and fuzzy!!!
        oh wait, now I am too!!  lol

4. fishtiger58 profile image68
    fishtiger58posted 14 years ago

I wear what's comfortable. I have a loving husband who loves that I don't wear makeup. I have always said I am the most unfeminine woman on the planet. Glad the hubby loves me the way I am. I will get on the roof to help shingle and go fishing with him. He loves that.  The only feminine thing I really do is my perfume. I wear it daily.  Love my jeans and t-shirts.

great views thanks for your views.

5. profile image0
    AdviceDoctorposted 14 years ago

I'm a snob. And a brandwhore. For instance, I can not wear Old Navy jeans. My jeans need to be from Diesel or some other expensive brand. I do not buy jeans for under $200. It's a disease, really. And my hair is always well done, and I go to a sunbed every once in a while. And I wonder why I spend half my salary on clothes...

But really, I spend more money on clothes than my wife.

1. Ivorwen profile image65
      Ivorwenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Would definitely call it a 'disease' of some sort -- vanity maybe?

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hey, Old Navy has some cute stuff...

6. Gabriella D'Anton profile image61
    Gabriella D'Antonposted 14 years ago

Beauty is like The House of Benetton; it comes in all colors, shapes and forms.

Know yourself and be yourself! The surest way to be beautiful without designer clothed and expensive hair style.

Pay attention to your posture and always wear a smile

1. SandyMcCollum profile image64
      SandyMcCollumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Gabriella you go, girl! I agree!

But I wonder why this guy is offering us advice with our appearance...?... Do we need it?

thanks for your view,you look great,but you can pass the message to others

2. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

except for the "always wear a smile" advice you are spot on.  That smiling all the time stuff is directed at "the ladies" ? right?  and it is so sexist I can't even believe people are still saying anything like that!  Its perfectly ok for women to have other expressions on their faces - we are human!

3. Ivorwen profile image65
      Ivorwenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Exactly!  Look outside of yourself, and find beauty in the life around you.  Take care of yourself, and enjoy life.

4. efeguy profile image40

great views and that has been your secret,because you are beautiful gabriella

7. dejajolie profile image61
    dejajolieposted 14 years ago

what?

1. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

ditto!

1. Stimp profile image59
        Stimpposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Double Ditto....

8. Black Lilly profile image61
    Black Lillyposted 14 years ago

Change the attitude first. Appearance will follow.

9. WriteAngled profile image73
    WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

Be yourself and feel comfortable in yourself.

If only I could practise as I preach!!!

10. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Oh, this is too funny - it sounds like Justine, Kirsten, UW, Fishtiger, and I could all be sisters!

I know this is corny, but the rarest form of beauty really does come from within.

11. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I don't care about fashion trends, nor do I really care about makeup and all that. I wear what I want when I want and don't care what ppl think

12. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Crazd - you go, girl! Welcome to the "sisterhood"!

13. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

big_smile Yay I'm a part of a sisterhood. ooo here comes the tears LMAO

14. techguy profile image55
    techguyposted 14 years ago

Ladies Can't think more... big_smile

you right.thanks for your view.

15. LizzyBoo profile image60
    LizzyBooposted 14 years ago

I believe every girl has a sense about what looks good on her. Does it have to be dear? cheap? Anyone can wear affordable clothes.

I have olso my style. I love second hands. If I wish to have my hair done, I do them. So, I wont ask a men for advice much. I am sitting home all the time so I no need a fancy stuff sitting here with me.

What is make-up, lol. I am a young girl, so I do not need to paint my face by chemicals. xoxoxoxoxoxxo

16. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

oh just simple I use the natural way, fruits and natural way, I dont wear make up, only lipstick, wear cheaper clothes depends on the occasion too,

Smile a lot and be confident,

walk sexily as if the world is your audience LOL...

17. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

I don't do much, primarily due to laziness and a sad social life lol lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)