jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How often do you buy new clothes?

1. BenWritings profile image78
    BenWritingsposted 7 years ago

How often do you buy new clothes?

Just because you're bored of the ones you have

2. Pav710 profile image55
    Pav710posted 7 years ago

Whenever i am out shopping I come home with something for myself

3. Amy Becherer profile image74
    Amy Bechererposted 7 years ago

Not often and only when I see something special on sale.  I detest the amount of time used to choose, try on and buy something new.  In fact, since I'm laid off, I have encountered some difficulty finding something adequate to put together for an interview.  I have some things I still wear that are 10 years old. I actually buy most of my clothing through online sale shopping at Anthropologie, my favorite place for all things unique.  Although, these unique items come at a cost, their sales afford a real opportunity to buy quality at a great price.

4. daisygreen profile image58
    daisygreenposted 7 years ago

Every season, I will buy some new clothing to give me a new start and a fresh senses.

5. profile image52
    Wayne Wposted 7 years ago

I am a guy, so not often lol. I'm sure that's the case for most of us. But when I get tired of my clothings, I would definitely get some newer ones, though it's normally after a long and prolonged wait.

6. m2webs profile image60
    m2websposted 7 years ago

when my wife goes shopping and finds somethign interesting for me smile

or I would just wear something 12 years old smile

7. Edoka Writes profile image59
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

About every two weeks; not a wardrobe, but a little something.

8. R L M profile image58
    R L Mposted 7 years ago

every 2 months when Macy's has 1 day sale or my fav on-line stores have 70%+ sale.

at first seduction was overwhelming but i learned how to control impulsive shopping:
    if you are on-line shopper as me, browse, click "add to cart" but don't process a transaction - sleep on it. and you will see how much less money you spend on things you don't need.

9. Trevor Davis profile image55
    Trevor Davisposted 7 years ago

When the elasticity in the underwear band is gone.