jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which women have the advantage when it comes to beauty - blondes, brunettes, or

1. your cybersister profile image60
    your cybersisterposted 6 years ago

Which women have the advantage when it comes to beauty - blondes, brunettes, or redheads?

Why do you think this?

2. amymarie_5 profile image86
    amymarie_5posted 6 years ago

I've had all these hair colors at one time or another.  I never really noticed any difference except I always feel more comfortable as a brunette- my natural color.  smile

3. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

I truely don't think it matters , for me it has always been the whole "picture".  I love the way a woman is just so different from man. Everything about them!  I used to tease that I loved redheads , but no matter .......Does she have a "light" inside her?  Thats more important.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

There are so many more factors in beauty than just hair color.  I think women who carry themselves with confidence and are kind, and act with dignity and integrity are all beautiful--because the beauty inside shines through.

5. Jennifer Lynne profile image57
    Jennifer Lynneposted 6 years ago

Unbiasedly, I feel most comfortable being brunette.

In my opinion and through exchanging conversations with friends, one feels uplifted and confident in a particular shade, however, this should have no direct correlation to what's already on the inside.

6. ohsoamberx profile image62
    ohsoamberxposted 6 years ago

I feel like there isn't really a way to measure it from hair color, because each and every person has a different preference. Like some guys are drawn to blondes, while some guys hate blonde hair. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You make think someone is beautiful whereas someone else will look at the same person and find them unattractive. Also, some people do not look good with just any hair color. Like if a girl dyed her hair blonde just because she thinks she will be more beautiful, it may not look good on her making her less appealing.

7. Smart is Good profile image60
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

I don't think it's about the hair, it's about the face and the whole picture. But I do agree that hair colour is a plus. I'm a brunette but I love to see women with red hair, green eyes and freckles. I feel comfortable with my own hair colour and I have no wish to dye it. It really depends, like I said, on the whole picture.

8. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

That depends where you are living. If you are in the west then I believe that blondes hold the moist weight if they know how to play their "blondness" to others. Blondes stand out, especially if they have flawless skin and slim bodies and play hard to get.

9. Nancy B. profile image73
    Nancy B.posted 6 years ago

I don't think any one coloration has an advantage. A physically attractive woman that can't form a simple intelligent sentence can be less beautiful than a plainer woman that you can talk to and is self confident in the way she conducts herself.

Also, I've gone through a rainbow of colors on my hair over the years (yes, the more outre colors were around Halloween) and even though the physical appearance might have started an interaction, it was my personality interacting with who I was speaking with that determined whether the conversation continued. Sometimes I didn't care for the person (I'm partial to redheads but like a good conversationalist no matter his hair color) and went on my way and sometimes I didn't click for the person and they went on their way.

working