jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best product to strengthen fingernails?

1. theclevercat profile image93
    theclevercatposted 5 years ago

What is the best product to strengthen fingernails?

A low-cost version would be even better.

2. Man from Modesto profile image87
    Man from Modestoposted 5 years ago

The real trick is to cleanse your colon. A healthy GI tract passes the minerals you need for healthy nails. I know because I have been working on my intestines for a few years with better eating and cayenne pepper.

My energy definitely went up. And, my pocked, striated nails got thick and smooth.

Cayenne pepper really does it. Mix a tsp (to start, more later) with some warm water and a tblspn of lemon. Drink up! (It gets easier).

theclevercatposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeesh!  Maybe I'll try it, but first I have to get my nerve up!  ;^)  Thanks for responding.

3. xanzacow profile image71
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

My grandmother swore by jellatin. She would eat lots of jello and take jellatin capsules. Longest strongest fingernails I ever did see. Did wonders for hair too.

theclevercatposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well, this sounds a lot less hard to swallow than cayenne and lemon.  Thanks for responding!

2. flashmakeit profile image68
      flashmakeitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You can try Knox Gelatin Dietary supplement drink for Nails.  It comes in Orange Flavor and it works.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I started taking Vit. D and my hair and nails grew much faster and the nails were stronger.

5. Hindu Malasani profile image60
    Hindu Malasaniposted 4 years ago

The best product to strengthen ur fingernails naturally is LEMON !!!
    yeah you can use it fa sure. smile cut a lemon to its half or take some used lemon pieces and rub youa nails with those pieces..remaining juice n pulp in that lemon is enuff!! try it thrice a week..good luck !! smile)

working