jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When was the first time you did face makeup an how long does it take you to do i

1. Ania L profile image84
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

When was the first time you did face makeup an how long does it take you to do it now everyday?

2. pmiles profile image60
    pmilesposted 6 years ago

On myself, I have no idea when I started. It now takes me about 10 minutes to do on work days, two minutes on non-work days.

On others, for say, bridal makeup, it takes me about 25 minutes.

3. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 6 years ago

First time I was maybe 15 or 16. I never have done it every day -- it was my backup on the few occasions that I accidentally got sunburned and didn't want to go to school or work looking like a lobster. Now I'm much more careful with my sunscreen, I don't go to school, and I work from home, so it's been years since I touched the stuff.

4. lisasuniquevoice profile image76
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 6 years ago

I was eighteen and in modeling school

It takes me about 5 min. now.

5. Melissa-Chavez profile image61
    Melissa-Chavezposted 6 years ago

Wow my first time i believe i was 13 and when my parents werent' home. it and it use to take me maybe an hour or so and now for normal everyday it takes me maybe 5-6 minutes and for special occasions about 15-20 minutes

6. beautyspot2010 profile image58
    beautyspot2010posted 6 years ago

I started when i was about 15, it really doesn't take me long to do my make up as i use bare escentuals so you get great coverage in no time at all, probably takes about 15min from start to finish, please feel free to read my hub on bare escentuals make up